Catching up on a few things that happened over the holidays:
First, Julie contacted me about an error in a pattern I did for McCall’s Quick Quilts back in 2006. It was nice to know somebody was still using the pattern! The magazine probably published a correction in the next issue, but I was out of town so didn’t have access to either my original article or the magazine. Julie figured it out on her own, however, and I think she did a great job. She was kind enough to send me pictures of her finished placemats:
Second, I got 3 quilts bound. Oh yes, I blogged about the first two before the binding was complete, taking care to hide the edges! Here they are:
Third, Studio Stitch is now offering the pattern I developed to make this quilt:
The pattern is free with purchase of enough FQs to make the smallest size, but you don’t have to buy the same fabrics I used. Since I’m always looking for an excuse to buy more FQs, this seems perfect to me 😀
On to 2021!