First, my modern guild members wanted to add some of the quilty things they’re thankful for to my recent list. They are thankful for:
- The way quilting connects us to generations past and future
- Having time to do what I want to do, which is quilting
- The opportunity to learn new quilting techniques
- Inspiration from friends
- Friendships made through quilting
- New viewpoints from others in the group
- Deadlines to motivate me to get something finished!
- A husband who can find his own supper 😀
Second, I am thankful to be able to teach classes, and there were some pretty place mats made at a class I taught last week. You can click on any mat to get a better view.
OK, true confession: I loved everyone’s fabrics and was forced to buy some of those fabrics before I left the shop…
Any holiday sewing at your house?