After several years (due to my dislike of free motion quilting) I have finished this little quilt, which I started in a class years ago at Quiltfest in Jonesborough, TN.
In other news, one of my fellow bloggers, Morgan Lipkin, has included me in the “One Lovely Blog Award” chain. As I discovered a few years ago, this isn’t a contest, it is a way for bloggers to promote each other, and I’m all about that. You can see Morgan’s blog at BrambletonThreads.com. She’s does a lot of other fiber-related things in addition to quilts. Thanks, Morgan!
The rules for the One Lovely Blog chain are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate at most 15 people.
- Tell your nominees that you have nominated them.
I’m nominating the following bloggers because they do fiber-related things, too, but are a little different from me. So if you check them out you’ll add some variety to your reading!
And now for 7 facts about me, which is part of the deal:
- I live in a rural area,
- which means that my “local” quilt shop is 45 minutes away;
- but I get to visit a midsize city fairly often.
- I have a demanding day job as a physician assistant,
- which cuts into my quilting time!
- Besides quilting, I enjoy reading
- and cooking.
Check out the other blogs above to broaden your blog experience! And have a good week!