10. Strength training means you can carry more bolts during sales. In fact, a good sale COUNTS as your weight lifting for the day!
9. Pilates improves core strength, so you can stand over a cutting table for hours.
7. Stretching makes you flexible! Streeeeeeetch to reach the ironing board from your sewing machine, etc.
6. Stamina! Make at least 5 quilts in a single retreat!
4. Agility training helps you slither through crowds to see the demonstration or grab the notions when they go on sale.
3. Yoga improves concentration, allowing you to focus on quilting when those pesky kids whine for supper 😉
1. If you race walk, you get to really WIGGLE YOUR HIPS—good no matter what your gender, age, or lifestyle!
NEXT WEEK–my latest project to use stash–this time I used fat quarters.